From: netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org
[netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org] On Behalf Of Alan Sondheim
[sondh...@panix.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:35 AM
To: netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org
Subject: [NetBehaviour] consonance

consonance

http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/conson1.mp3
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/conson2.mp3
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/conson3.mp3
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/conson4.mp3

alan sondheim with viola and retuned sarangi
azure carter with retuned tamburi

i realize the uselessness of these pieces; for
a long time, there's been little or no comment
and they tend to die. these are made to die,
these are already dead, slipped into consonance
of one sort or another, gathered together like
dead boys and girls in the woods, listening to
grandmothers' and grandfathers' tales before
the blow of the axe, these are just unheard
pieces of music, like me dead before they were
born, disliked and abandoned miscarriages.