Yes, they're not our lines and what we're sending seems of little direction political concern, although I may be very wrong here.

On another matter, yes, Hendrix used electric guitar w/ analog feedback; it wasn't thought of as information but as _body_ and paralleled the phenomenology of people like Ayler and others emphasizing the black body, the political interference, etc.

Related, we built our own large analog synthesizer in the late 60s and I was amazed at the fact a signal could be entered anywhere and exited anywhere on the machine; I've written about how the machine doesn't just appear, but _is_ transparent and it relates strongly to noise/abjection etc. in the environment.

Don't you also think just about any group wants to think of themselves as a model or modeling? And modeling itself is fraught with abjection (see my essay - I model, you take my picture) - it's too easy. What if there's no netarizen/artisen class? What if it's people who do a variety of practices some online, some off, therebye relating closely for example to the 19th- century telegraph operating culture?

- Alan