well damn damn and triple damn!! i need to know the night before if i
have to be at the keyboard before 10am ... i have yet to refine the "ESP
while sleeping" function in my dream cycle.

so disappointed to have missed it! :(

helen varley jamieson
he...@creative-catalyst.com <mailto:he...@creative-catalyst.com>
http://www.creative-catalyst.com