Sorry everyone about the shift in schedule- The change was due to a cancellation, due to family emergency, of an earlier speaker.

I will find out and let you know when the video will be online.
But Helen is right, it just isn't the same!

It is a lovely format- MUCH more fun than the traditional conference speaker experience of standing in a darkened auditorium in a spot light - quaking on the inside, while attempting to project some kind of weird authority.

It's so friendly - that the online chatting audience can heckle and joke and ridicule while 'speakers' 'speak' ;) In this case the online audience or "performience" as I think Helen and Randall termed it, held a fascinating parallel debate throughout the event. I learned a lot!

: )R