There's also the discussion of machines in the Grundrisse, which the
"Accelerationist Reader" book starts with as "Fragment on Machines" (from "once
adopted into the production process of capital, the means of labour passes
through different metamorphoses, whose culmination is the machine" here:

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1857/grundrisse/ch13.htm )

This is probably where Left Accelerationism originates as an attitude towards
and seeking to work through or escape the process Marx & Engels describe below.

What's particularly interesting in relation to "Inventing The Future" is its
discussion of automation and free time. And it touches on the quality of the
alien in a way that might, in a funhouse mirror way, be recognizable in *some*
other post-70s Accelerationism.