Some of the epistemic accelerationists are interested in the work of the
philosopher Robert Brandom, who talks about rational, revisable norms. There's
been some criticism of that from the point of view of "Risk Society" (Suhail
Malik in Collapse Journal VIII).

I'm uncomfortable about normativity. But I suspect that normativity is
unavoidable, so if I had to have it I'd rather it be easily revisable.