Not Found

The requested URL /apache/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/updates.xml.gz was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at mirror.intergrid.com.au Port 80

On 11/07/18 17:36, Jiří Kovalský wrote:
Hi team,

   I again turn to you with an urgent request for help. I have yesterday updated forwarding of HTTP requests for updates.xml.gz module catalog from incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-rc1/nbms/$1 to incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/$1 but in my country it does not work, most probably because the content has not yet been synchronized across all the mirrors.

   Can someone else please try accessing https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/9.0/updates.xml.gz in your country and reply back with your findings?

   Without functioning Update Center I am certain that NetCAT 9.0 should reject releasing 9.0 version.

Thanks a lot,
-Jirka