In Germany its also not working:

http://www.apache.org/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/updates.xml.gz

 Not Found

The requested URL /incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/updates.xml.gz was not found on this server.

Regards,
Kai

On 7/11/2018 11:09 AM, Holman Zsolt wrote:
Hi Jiří,

The response from Hungary is:

The requested URL /ftp/mirrors/
www.apache.org/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/updates.xml.gz
was not found on this server.
Regards,
Zsolt

Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 11.,
Sze 9:36):

Hi team,

     I again turn to you with an urgent request for help. I have
yesterday updated forwarding of HTTP requests for updates.xml.gz module
catalog from
incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-rc1/nbms/$1
incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-vc3/nbms/$1
but in my country it does not work, most probably because the content
has not yet been synchronized across all the mirrors.

     Can someone else please try accessing
https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/9.0/updates.xml.gz in your
country and reply back with your findings?

     Without functioning Update Center I am certain that NetCAT 9.0
should reject releasing 9.0 version.

Thanks a lot,
-Jirka