On 3/6/20 10:51 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> Yes, 0.0.5 is the current release, since a day or two.
>
> I would recommend to not go with Ernie's work but instead with the official
> 0.0.5 and the nbactions that will be generated automatically once the API
> is updated to enable an nbactions file to be added when the Maven
> co-ordinates are registered:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3104
>
> Not sure why you're flummoxed by Johan from Gluon being happy with the
> Gluon OpenJFX integration in NetBeans. :-)

"Flummoxed" in the sense of "confused": he's saying it works great with
NetBeans... but how should that be set up?

Is the takeaway here that we should wait for the API to be updated
(that's on the NetBeans side?) and the coordinates to be registered
(that's on the Gluon side)? I'm really looking forward to seeing this
all come together!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)