On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 at 21:34, Eric Bresie <ebre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So then no plans for LTS with Netcat testing until tentatively Feb 2022?

I think "tentatively" being the word!  Based on the discussion prior
to 12.3 that led to lazy consensus on pushing back any LTS, we agreed
-

"""
* NetCAT won't be run as originally scheduled after 12.3, but *might*
happen at or after the 12.6 release.
* February 2022 release *might* be NetBeans 13.0 (or 13!) and *might* be an LTS.
"""

ie. there's a whole lot of things that were deliberately left as still
to resolve!

Personally I think we need to figure out a way to make NetCAT a more
fluid, open and ongoing thing, or drop it.

Now we've moved to voted betas, rather than just advertising them,
maybe we can encourage anyone testing them to pick a NetCAT test of
interest to try, and report issues?

Best wishes,

Neil