I suppose at the time prior to releases, the assorted focus area could
perform a sub-set of their tests area where applicable and provide any
feedback prior to the release.

Maybe the testing could also be influenced by what changed in the given
release.

I still thing running the whole thing still has value as a Integration /
Regression / Quality Check / Acceptance test but I guess that is coming
more from a commercial perspective.

Is there any other acceptance test tools that could help from a higher
level besides the unit test that could help in this sort of testing and
automate it more?

Eric

--
Eric Bresie