Stephen Hemminger schrieb:
> You might try adjusting the interrupt coalescing parameters with
>       ethtool -C eth0 ...
> But I can't give you hard guidelines as to what would make it better.
>
> I have a debug patch, but it needs work still.

I don't care whether that debug patch will freeze the box or perform
other random funnies. All the debugging printks I added to the driver
did not trigger and I'd try anything. So yes, I'm desparate.

Does the sk98lin driver have any code for such problems?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel
--
http://www.hailfinger.org/