On 02/03/2016 02:33 PM, Jiri Pirko wrote:
Wed, Feb 03, 2016 at 02:31:33PM CET, bro...@redhat.com wrote:
On Wed,  3 Feb 2016 11:47:56 +0100
Jiri Pirko <j...@resnulli.us> wrote:
From: Jiri Pirko <j...@mellanox.com>
[...]
It is available here:
https://github.com/jpirko/devlink

IHMO this very short command name "dl" is not an advantage.  It is
simply too unspecific and short for a good Google search.  E.g. when
searching for good examples for using "dl".  I think "devlink" would be
better.  If you like short commands do: alias dl="devlink"

I was thinking about using "devlink". Decided to go with shortened
version so this is in-line with "ip". But you have a point.

Btw, if you add this tool into iproute2 (which would be preferred), then
probably dl should be ok (and easier retrievable in that relation).