I have been using Henrik Nordstrom's CONNMARK patch on a production system
since May last year very successfully.  It works very well and allows you
to mark individual connections with a mark that can later be restored on
other packets related to the same connection and then used for routing.  I
use it on our external router which is attached to two different ISPs to
route reply packets back to the ISP from whence the connection
originated - very useful.

So, why is CONNMARK still not included in Patch-o-matic?  Is there a more
up-to-date version of the patch than the one which was originally posted
to the netfilter development list?  There was one simple bug in this
original version which I fixed by hand and I would be interested to see
any new versions of the same patch.

Many thanks,

Rupert.