Last time I posted it there was some disagreement regarding when/how
mangle was to be called. Maybe Harald has made up his mind now?

I have not had any reason to make any changes to CONNMARK since last
posted I think (the last filemodification date is May 20). As you say
it works very well for solving a family of complex routing problems,
but I have not tested it heavily on later kernels.

I would certainly not mind having it in patch-o-matic/extra if
possible.

Thanks
Henrik