Hi All,
        IM an IT Tafe student currently completing a diploma in information technologh System administration. My problem is that our final project is to build a linux gateway that masqs ips based on Novel context from windows 2k servers. So far we have managed to basically copy the clients IP and username to the linux box and have written a script grep the username and the ip and change username to a group variable. The problem is setting up the ip masq based on the group variable and routing the new ip thru a particular gateway. The linux box is a Mdk 8.0 with 4 Tulip Nics.
        I hope this makes sence and sorry bout the length of the post.

Regards
Ron Kammer