Hi,

Now that the iptables.git repo offers arptables-nft and ebtables-nft,
arptables.git holds arptables-legacy, etc, why we don't just rename the
repos?

* from arptables.git to arptables-legacy.git
* from ebtables.git to ebtables-legacy.git

This rename should help distros understand the differences between them
and better accommodate the packaging of all the related tooling.

Mind that the rename may have side effects in tarball
generation/publishing etc. I would expect the new arptables tarball to
include the '-legacy' keyword, and same for ebtables.

If we go ahead with the rename, a new release is worth having,
announcing these changes as well.