is limited if you really need the T.120 data sharing capabilities.

>From the other side, their multipoint conferencing facilities (in with
MeetingPoint) work nicely if you need up to twelve images on the screen at
once.  They use a proprietary peer-to-peer interface for achieving it, as
opposed to Exchange 2000's IP Multicast approach.

Regards,

  =D-

Derek R. Flickinger
INTERACTIVE HOMES, INC.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrew Sheldon
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 13:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [NetMeeting] Meeting Point

Its probably a little of topic but I was wondering why you want to use NM
when cuseeme has cuseeme clinet PRO whcih (allegedly) does the same thing
plus video? Anyone any views on meetingpoint+cuseeme PRO clients?

Andy Sheldon
work4sure.com

On 17/07/2000 at 09:49 Brach Merredith-MBRACH1 wrote:

>Has anyone used NetMeeting in conjunction with another tool such as
>MeetingPoint by CUSeeMe (http://www.cuseeme.com/software/meetingpoint.htm)?
>I'm wondering if anyone has information about how well they work together,
>and maybe a little better explanation about HOW they work together.
Thanks!