Hi from Berlin,

I recently downloaded IE 5.5, but did not download the version of NM
that was offered with it. I have version 3.01, build 4.4.3388 on my
machine and understood that this was the latest.

Yesterday - my first attempt since downloading IE 5.5 - I tried to hold
a meeting with a friend in Switzerland, and today I tried with someone
in England. On both occasions the connection was made (several times
each, in fact, since we thought a re-dial might eliminate the problem),
my interlocutor could hear and see me ok, but I could neither see nor
hear them. We wound up using the text chat, which isn't what it's about,
if you get my meaning.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Joe