Hi Benoit, et al.,

As a contributor, I support your proposal to move rfc6087bis to BCP, and I know
that Lou does as well (I just asked him).  As co-chair, reading Section 6.1.1
of RFC 2026, I feel that we need to formally run the decision past the WG.  So,
without further ado:

This is the start of 1-week poll to gauge WG consensus on the proposal to
promote rfc6087bis to BCP.  We'd like to hear "yes/support" or "no/don't
support", with an explanation for why.  Please respond by Oct 24.   (better,
hit the reply-all button now!)

Thanks,
Kent (and Lou)

On 10/17/17, 4:35 AM, "Benoit Claise"