Indeed. There is a lot of grouping expansion occurring in some of your drafts.

K.  // contributor

I would find an  option to show "uses" very useful, instead of always having to
expand groupings.  Depending on the groupings and the amount of groupings reuse
it can cut down complexity of trees substantially and directs focus to the
forest, not the trees - really ultimately the intent of this.

--- Alex