Hi Mahesh,

I'm okay not adding the ability to reference an external rulebase now, or are
you saying that you'd also like to defer priming the YANG model now so that it
can be added later in a backwards compatible manner?

If you plan to prime the YANG model so that the ability to reference an
external rulebase can added later in a backwards compatible manner, can you
please send a concrete proposal to the list so that we can better understand
the impact?

My expectation is that it merely adds a 'choice' statement around the existing
rulebase container, thereby enabling something other than a rulebase container
to exist some day in the future.

If the addition is indeed just this, then I don't believe that it materially
changes the ACL model and therefore can be added as a LC comment.  Of course,
the WG will want to review the addition for correctness, but otherwise should
be alright.

Thanks,
Kent // co-chair and shepherd