From: Netconf [mailto:netconf-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Mahesh Jethanandani
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 11:00 AM
To: NETCONF WG <netc...@ietf.org>
Cc: NETMOD WG <netmod@ietf.org>
Subject: [Netconf] LC on YANG Library (bis)

WG,

The authors of rfc7895bis have indicated that they believe the document is
ready for LC[1].

This starts a two week LC on the
draft<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-04>. The LC
will end on February 15.

Please send your comments on this thread. Reviews of the document, and
statement of support are particularly helpful to the authors. If you have
concerns about the document, please state those too.

Authors please indicate if you are aware of any IPR on the document.

Thanks.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netconf/current/msg13980.html

Mahesh & Kent