On 2019-11-04 11:32, Schönwälder, Jürgen wrote:
Hi,

this may be resolved by adding

      The special value '/' refers to the entire accessible tree.

to the description statement. Does this work for you?

Hm, it seems to me that this would conflict with this part of the

       A node-instance-identifier value is an
       unrestricted YANG instance-identifier expression.

       All the same rules as an instance-identifier apply,
       except that predicates for keys are optional.  If a key
       predicate is missing, then the node-instance-identifier
       represents all possible server instances for that key.

- since '/' is not a valid value for a YANG instance-identifier.
I.e. if '/' should be included in the typedef (seems reasonable to
me), the text for it probably needs to be "incorporated" in the text
above.

--Per

/js