Juergen,

Does the update address all your concerns?  Do you feel there is
a need for another LC

Hi Balazs,

Did you mean to send this to the netmod-chairs alias?  Oh well, as
 long we’re here, following are some questions/comments:

Have the YANG modules been validated and tested for formatting?
(i.e., pyang -f yang --keep-comments --yang-line-length 69 filename)

Have the examples in the draft validated against the YANG module?

Please review the Normative/Informative status of the references.
Not looking carefully, but RFCs 2119 and 8174 should be Normative,
and I think RFCs 3688 and 6020 should be Informative, right?

All of the “import” statements in the YANG module are missing a
“reference” statement.

Please add a paragraph to Section 5.2 preceding the YANG module
indicating all the aforementioned Normative references.

The copyright in the YANG module needs to be 2020 (not 2019)

Please ensure a blank line between paragraphs in the “description"
statements.

Please add a statement to the Introduction regarding why the module
Isn’t compliant with NMDA.

The tree diagram does not adhere to the syntax described in
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext.  Please update the first sentence
in Section 5.1 to also reference draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext.

Please ensure that the planning-text version of the draft passes
IDNITS (https://www6.ietf.org/tools/idnits) at the “verbose output”
level and correct any issues found, or explain why they shouldn’t
be corrected.

Thanks,
Kent  // shepherd