All,

The current -10 draft appears to have addressed all issues raised during the
last call.  Thank you to everyone that participated.

I will start the shepherd review now.  Hopefully it will go smoothly, as a
number of issues that I raised during the WGLC were related to things that are
typically discovered during the shepherd review.

Kent // co-chair and shepherd