On 28/01/2022 12:12, Italo Busi wrote:
The YANG code is correct (at least it passes pyang validation) but it fails
yanglint validation just because yanglint does not support axes, so we expect
that as soon as we upload the updated draft, the IETF datatracker will signal
yang validation errors

Is there any guideline/suggestion from Netmod WG and YANG doctors on how to
deal with such a case?

I do not believe a deficiency in one tool should hold back publication. Tools are updated more easily than SDO documents after all and one would hope this will create a bit of an incentive to fix the tool.

Regards,
Robert