Martin,

the problem is finding a pattern that is guaranteed to not exclude
anything valid and which is simple enough to be understood and put in
a YANG module. People on the Internet tried to literally capture the
ABNF rules of RFC 3986 leading to regular expression monsters.

I am open for concrete suggestions. ;-)

/js

--
Jürgen Schönwälder              Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>