s/with the need/without the need/  (don't you love typos that reverse meaning?)

Yours,

Joel

On 4/3/2023 4:14 PM, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
Hello Rob!

Thank you for your offer of AD sponsorship. We also reviewed the idea of using
errata and I think this was viewed as cleaner in that it would be readily
apparent that the template text could be used with the need for explanation. I
think (and correct if I left anything out), either works to achieve the
objective for this since we’re working directly with the IEEE.

Best regards,
Kathleen

Sent from my mobile device