On 16 Apr 2009  Rob Kendrick <r...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:39:19 +0100
> Dr Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

>>> There was a hack floating about to automatically fill in forms for
>>> browsers under RISC OS, but I don't recall its name.
>>
>> Not a hack, but Kevin Wells's FFiler (the links given in the Help
>> file and on the software database seem to be dead, and Google hasn't
>> been my friend) will keep data and transfer it into NetSurf's icons.
>> However, maybe you don't want to keep passwords in it ...

> Given NetSurf doesn't use icons for forms, I think this classes as a
> hack as it must be "typing" it in and hoping form tab ordering hasn't
> changed :)

That's too deep for me, but NetSurf's forms, if I've got the term
right, will accept output from FFiler, and will also accept selections
dragged and dropped from at least StrongED and OPro; I do this
regularly. Useful feature.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.