On 11 Feb, Michael Drake wrote in message
    <51a418f545t...@netsurf-browser.org>:

> In article <1ab017a451.r...@user.minijem.plus.com>,
>    Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:
>
> > Try the other test. Go to http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/galleries.html
> > and click on the link "Mk.VI". This takes you to the bottom of a largish
> > thumbnail index. It was taking a lot of time to reformat the table,
> > redraw the page and then reposition it to the on-page name tag every few
> > images.
>
> Less than 5s with incremental reflow on.

I've just tried these two tests on RPCemu, which I /think/ is running at a
bit less than SA RiscPC speed on my system. I get:

       Incremental  Non-Incremental
URL 1: 5.7s         4.5s
URL 2: 7.7s         8.5s

I'm using a broadband connection.  What processor and internet connection do
you have with the RiscPC, Richard?

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                              Saturday 16 April 2011