The following bytes were arranged on 11 Feb 2011 by Michael Drake :

> In article <66463fa051.r...@user.minijem.plus.com>,
>    Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:
>
> > Test 1 - following a link to near the bottom of a thumbnail index.
>
> > NetSurf r11515  28s
>
> > Test 2 - following a link to the latest forum post from the "top 10"
> > latest posts page.
>
> > NetSurf         17s
>
> Out of interest, what speed do you get if you set "incremental_reflow" to
> "0" in the Choices file?  If your test pages have changed, please test
> again with the original settings first.

Also out of interest, I performed a highly unscientific test (with a
stopwatch) on this page:

http://london-underground.blogspot.com/

incremental_reflow=1: 25s
incremental_reflow=0: 20s

I'll definitely be leaving it off.  (Also using an Iyonix.)

--
  __<^>__   "Your pet, our passion." - Purina
 / _   _ \  "Your potential, our passion." - Microsoft, a few months later