On 2 Aug 2011  Tony Moore <old_coas...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2011, Dr Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

> [snip]

>> Curiouser and curiouser! I've downloaded that Cyberbit, and have
>> converted it. I get the same size as I had before for the extracted
>> font (22,373,954 bytes) different from Tony's. This is with TTF2f 0.03
>> (15 August 2005); is there a more recent version, I wonder?

> Yes, 0.04 (05-Mar-2011) http://jmb.drobe.co.uk/ttf2f-004.zip

Thanks, Tony, but I'm still struggling. I'll contact you off-list (I
think this subject isn't of general interest here) when I've done some
more struggling, but that may not be real soon now. Too much else to
do.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.