One really annoying feature of NetSurf (RO front end) is that it won't
let you paste text from an html file into the URL field. This is
something I regularly want to do when, for example, there's a bit of
Javascript that redirects me to a different page. I have to view the
source and then change the filetype to Text before copying the new URL
to the clipboard. This shouldn't be necessary. I should be able to
past plain text copied from any file type (could be html, css, csv,
ImpDoc, MSWord, etc.) into the URL field or "Open URL" window. I think
I raised this as a feature request a long time ago.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com