In article <mpro.nnl86r015p1x201yb.li...@stevefryatt.org.uk>,
   Steve Fryatt <li...@stevefryatt.org.uk> wrote:

> What you're asking for isn't hugely difficult, and would be a nice
> introductory project for someone wanting to get involved with the RISC OS
> front-end.  The offers of guidance that I made to Glen a couple of months
> back still stand for anyone interested in picking it up.

I just wish I was able to work on NetSurf because I think it is the one
piece of software that everybody in RO land uses and is the most
beneficial to the community as a whole. It is also the achilles-heel that
deters new adopters and causes people to move to other OSs.

Unfortunately, a little 8085 assembler for an OU course in microprocessors
and a few simple programs in Basic, back in the early days of the model B,
form the limits of my programming skills.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world