On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 16:05:47 +0100, Chris Newman wrote:
> In article <6fb323c254....@abbeypress.net>,
>    Jim Nagel <nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:
> > Richard Porter  wrote on 8 May:
> > > I think it's absolutely essential that we have a javascript on/off
> > > button on the toolbar. If javescript is off google won't work and if
> > > it's on streetmap.co.uk won't work.
> > I fourth the motion.
> I fifth, sixth, seventh ....nth the motion.

I look forward to patches provided byone of Richard, Jim or Chris; or sponsored
by them in some manner.

D.

(P.S. I think this is a fairly dodgy approach, but if it's what the users want
then the users get to supply the fix)

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69