Richard Porter  wrote on 6 Apr:
> I can't see the point of 'Stagger window position' being on ...

So often I wish that the "stagger" behaviour would behave more
helpfully, when I have a page of search results and want to follow
several of them.

     Adjust-click the first result -- a new Netsurf page opens,
     covering the results page.  Bring it to the front.

     Adjust-click the second result -- a new Netsurf page opens,
     covering the results page.  Bring it to the front.

     Etc.

Perhaps if stagger were configurable, the new pages could open far
enough to the right so that enough of the list of results remains
visible for the next Adjust-click.

Or maybe a new trick such as Shift-Adjust-click could open the new
window *behind* the one I click in.  (Perhaps this is comparable to
the likes of Firefox, where you can configure whether opening a new
tab puts you immediately into the new tab or lets you remain in the
present one, in my case the list of search results.)

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk