On 8 Apr, Dave Symes wrote in message
    <5629643029d...@triffid.co.uk>:

> In article <ee82372956....@abbeypress.net>,
>    Jim Nagel <nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > After posting that, I thot:  Adjust-doubleclick would be even nicer (all
> > with one hand), if such a thing is allowed in such a situation.
>
> Adjust double click opens a child/subdirectory and closes the
> parent/directory in one action.

However, given that NetSurf uses an Adjust click for something more than
changing the selected state of the object under the pointer, adding a
different action to Adjust double-click is likely to be problematic from a
technical point of view because RISC OS won't allow the two actions to be
differentiated.

RISC OS sends a single click, followed shortly after by a double-click --
exactly what's required for a selection model like the Filer's.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/