Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:52:00 -0600
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: silencing the modem?

Hi Karen,

You can add the M0 to the  initialization string i.e. if you use ATZ 
as the initialization string, make it ATZM0. I think as long as the 
M0 is after anything that might turn the speaker on it will work. I 
have an internal modem so I like to hear it dial so I know it's 
working. It also alerts me if an app decides to dial because I forgot 
to shut down an auto process.

Mike
On 5 Feb 00, at 20:19, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 17:39:42 +0500
> From: karen lewellen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: silencing the modem?
> 
> 
> hi folks,
> there is a standard command for silencing the modem, atm0dt.  however,
> with nettamer's automatically setting the dial start string, there is no
> way to insert this.  or is there? thanks, Make your own kind of music!
> Karen Lewellen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to