Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:54:59 -0700
From: "Jerry J. Haumberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ERRORS 52, 55 & 75

Hello everyone --

On two different PCs I'm suddenly encountering ERRORS 52, 55 & 75; the
first PC is my PS/1 with Net-Tamer XT, and the second is my 486 with
the 386 version of Net-Tamer.  These are the most recent, non-beta
versions.

I've certainly not changed anything to either PC's settings to cause
any TSR conflicts (as ERROR 75 would imply), and I don't have any
problems with e-mail upload and retrieval.  What *does* happen,
however, is that when I attempt to access *any* web site (I use
text mode), after the site page is downloaded, the parsing engine
begins stage "1", then stalls and returns to the terminal screen
before beginning the 2nd parsing stage.  At first I thought this
was only some problem with my old, slow IBM PS/1, but the same thing
happened when I tried browsing with Net-Tamer on my 486!

Has something happened to my ISP's communication with Net-Tamer?

Note the contents of my "packet.cap" file after an online session:

*  *  *

Stray Packet Log File. Login Starting Time Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:27:43 -LOCAL
C/S E# - Time in Seconds (Time in 217 microseconds Increments)

SERVER 06 -  (242652136)
          82 07 01 C6 00 04 C0 62 6E 0D 0A 0D 0A 55

*  *  *

Does this tell anything?  I removed all of the group files in my PS/1
installation, but nothing changed.

Any ideas about what I should try next?

C:\>_______j_e_r_r_y__j__h_a_u_m_b_e_r_g_e_r_______  **another*happy**
#:/>_an_advocate_of_sensible_CLI_operating_systems_  **WordStar*user**

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to