Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 07:37:06 -400
From: Tom Rutherford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: isp's who provide telnet services?


On 2nd May 00 at 11.15am, Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NL>Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 11:55:21 -0600 From: karen lewellen
NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: isp's who provide telnet
NL>services?


NL>hi everyone. I am seeking an isp who also offers telnet
NL>services for a chat related project.  acompany with which i
NL>am involved is wanting to create a fourm for at risk kids to
NL>log into after schoo..  while it really does not matter how
NL>the kids reach the place, i will need telnet to have the
NL>greatest speach flexability.  at the moment, i am not so
NL>concerned about being able to chat there, just in finding an
NL>isp who offers it at all.  I should say, that i know about
NL>delphi.  however, I cannot open a new forum in there and have
NL>telnet access.  I may find someone who already owns a forum on
NL>that side, and pay them a fee to use the place,  then the
NL>kids an come in either way. thoughts? sincerely, Karen
NL>lewellen Make your own kind of music! Karen Lewellen,
NL>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't know of any ISPs that *don't* support telnet.  I know that
CoreComm does, at $9.95 a month, unlimited (as long as you don't stay
connected more than 24 hours at a stretch).  Shoot, even the old college
account that I had for a while supported telnet, and it didn't even have
a news server.  :-)  Good luck, though.  I'd forget Delphi.  For some
reason, it wants to go away on me every so often while I'm on, and just
sit there for 15 to 30 minutes without doing anything for me.  I'm a
member of one of their ClassMates lists over there.  Nice to be in touch
with my old classmates, but I hate the wait when it decides to go away
and sulk.


-- 73 DE Tom Rutherford, N8EUJ, Burton, MI

Don't blame me, I voted.

NTReader v0.24a(P)/Beta in conjunction with Net-Tamer




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to