Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:44:13 +0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Update on computer locking up.


On 2000-05-11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Hi all, I just wanted to jump in herre and let you'all know that I
   >have fixed the problem.
   >All i did is change the editor from the default editor to q.exe,
   >and it went away. Think the nettamers default is red.com, something
   >like that. I figured I would give it a try, and guess what? My
   >problem is solved. Thanks for all the e-mail.

And how does Q compare as an editor to red?  Moreover, does anyone know of a
Nettamer compatible DOS editor with wordwrap and spell-check combined?

That would make my typing job much easier.  Any recommendations would be
greatly appreciated.


Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to