Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:04:30 +0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Update on computer locking up.

On 2000-05-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >I have used Qedit 3.0 as my editor with Nettamer for some time.  I
   >registered it prior to the change in name to TSE Jr.  It is far
   >superior to RED, because it can open multiple files, allowing you
   >to select the text you want to import into a message from another
   >file.  Semware produces TSE Jr., and though there isn't any actual
   >shareware version, there's a demo version available.  I'm not sure
   >whether you can download it using Nettamer, but the web site is www.
   >semware.com.  TSE Jr. has a spelling checker included.  TSE Jr.
   >also has wordwrap, and many other features.


Thanks!  Now this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.  I will
definitely download it and give it a looksee.


Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to