Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:24:56 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Update on computer locking up.

On 2000-05-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:44:13 +0500
   >On 2000-05-11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >>Hi all, I just wanted to jump in herre and let you'all know that I
   >>have fixed the problem.
   >>All i did is change the editor from the default editor to q.exe,
   >>and it went away. Think the nettamers default is red.com, something
   >>like that. I figured I would give it a try, and guess what? My
   >>problem is solved. Thanks for all the e-mail.
   >And how does Q compare as an editor to red?  Moreover, does anyone
   >know of a Nettamer compatible DOS editor with wordwrap and
   >spell-check combined?

I have used Qedit 3.0 as my editor with Nettamer for some time.  I 
registered it prior to the change in name to TSE Jr.  It is far superior 
to RED, because it can open multiple files, allowing you to select the 
text you want to import into a message from another file.  Semware 
produces TSE Jr., and though there isn't any actual shareware version, 
there's a demo version available.  I'm not sure whether you can download 
it using Nettamer, but the web site is www.semware.com.  TSE Jr. has a 
spelling checker included.  TSE Jr. also has wordwrap, and many other 
features.  I use ShareSpell to check spelling, myself, but that's mostly 
because I paid for a copy and hate not to use something I've paid good 
money for <g>.  

I've also used TSE Pro, but version 2.5, which I updated to, seems to 
have a conflict with Nettamer beta 1.12 (3-27-00).  I'm trying it again 
right now to see whether it will work.  Apparently, TSE Pro is working 
now.  Some changes I made in system configuration must have helped.  An 
advantage of TSE Pro is the ability to edit very large files, using 
virtual memory, but normally you don't need that ability when writing 
e-mail.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to