Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cheryl Homiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: nettamer in braille

Has anyone put the nettamer.doc file into braille or at least a list of
the key commands?  I can try to make myself some kind of little cheat
sheet, but if any of the information has been brailled I don't want to
have to do something over for myself.  When I'm working, I find it much
easier to look at a sheet or flip through a book than to have to quit what
I'm doing an dlook up help.  The help as it is arranged is actually very
useful and fairly quick, but braille is my preferred medium for looking
things up when I can get it.  If some one has done this, I would certainly
be willing to pay for a copy of whatever you have done--Cheryl



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to