Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:53:03 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Qedit - TSE Jr.


I need to correct something I said about TSE Jr. (formerly Qedit).  The 
DOS version (TSE Jr. 4.0) is currently distributed as shareware for a 
30-day evaluation period.  It's not crippleware, so you are on your 
honor to register.  TSE Jr. can be downloaded from www.semware.com and 
the site is friendly to Net-Tamer, at least in terms of accessing the 
downloads.  Be sure to look for TSEJR4.ZIP.  Other OS versions are also 
available and you could be confused.  I downloaded TSEJR4.ZIP and it 
does have several new features over Qedit 3.0.  The executables have the 
same names as before (Semware was forced to use a new product name, but 
kept the familiar filenames).  Registration is $59.  

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to