Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:37:21 +0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Qedit - TSE Jr.

   >I need to correct something I said about TSE Jr. (formerly Qedit).
   >The DOS version (TSE Jr. 4.0) is currently distributed as shareware
   >for a 30-day evaluation period.  It's not crippleware, so you are
   >on your honor to register.  TSE Jr. can be downloaded from www.
   >semware.com and the site is friendly to Net-Tamer, at least in
   >terms of accessing the downloads.  Be sure to look for TSEJR4.ZIP.

I'm currently using TSE Jr. 4.0 to type this message.  So far, I like
this editor.  I'll post more about it as I get used to its quirks.






Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to