Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:35:40 +700
From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Qedit - TSE Jr.
A year or so ago, I purchased the full program from Semware,
and I love it. QEDIT is apart of TSE and you can use that. I
got TSE for DOS just before it became shareware. The Semware
people are nice too. Software companies are always happy to
hear when their programs are speech friendly, and everyone I've
talked to about one program or another most always are
interested in how their programs can help us. That is not to
say thre aren't the exceptions (like Intuit's stuff). I don't
think I've figured that whole program (TSE) out either.
Bonnie
Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************