Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cheryl Homiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Upgrade instructions?

Not stupid at all!  I haven't downloaded it yet because I don't really
want to redo everything!--Cheryl



On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:53:34 +0200
> From: Frits Westra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Upgrade instructions?
> 
> Hello all,
> 
> I know this will sound stupid, but here goes: What is the most convenient
> way to change from N-T v.1.11.2 to v1.12 ? 
> 
> I have 13 accounts in my current N-T / NTR setup. Can I use N-T's old .DEF
> files in the new version?  And are the .DEF files the only ones I need to
> copy to the new version?
> 
> Thanks for your help.
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Frits Westra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> -- Net-Tamer in conjunction with NTReader --
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to