Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:45:53 +0400
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Upgrade instructions?


Hello All,
    I don't know if this is easier for some but what how I do it is to put
the new NT1120386.exe
(exe) file into my Nettamer directory and run the file letting it
unpack itself and answer "all" to the pkunzip question of over-writing the
old files.
    Next after it's been unpacked I "del" *.* the *.log files and wipe them
out of my directory.
    Finally I either undel the service1.log which is what works for my isp
or copy it over from a back-up directory and "bamb" I'm ready to go!
    Maybe it's not easier but for me it seems to be the fastest way of
getting-up and running with a new version.
      TAke Care,
       Mark


   >Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:32:40 -000
   >Hi Frits,
   >>I know this will sound stupid, but here goes: What is the most
   >>convenient way to change from N-T v.1.11.2 to v1.12 ?
   >>I have 13 accounts in my current N-T / NTR setup. Can I use N-T's
   >>old .DEF files in the new version?  And are the .DEF files the
   >>only ones I need to copy to the new version?
   >Not a stupid question at all... a very important one.
   >It's *very* easy to upgrade to 1.12... unpack all the new 1.12
   >files *in a seperate directory* and then copy just the nettamer.exe
   >and reader.exe files to your working 1.11.2 directory. Nothing else
   >has changed.
   >Best regards,
   >Mike
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to